10.3.16

DAZ 3D - Rock My World - Iray Boulders

DAZ 3D - Rock My World - Iray Boulders

Rock My World - Iray Boulders


Rocks! One of the most common things in the world and now you can rock your world! "Rock My World" is a fantastic way to add rocks, rocks or even just a pebble in your scenes. It also makes it very easy to create your own rock world as you can see by specials. Create anything other scenes of the world just a beautiful creek bottom.
The set includes 5 large rocks around 8 feet high, 1 base rock that serves as both a large rock platform and another rock, rock 1 average around 2 feet in height and a set of fully rigged rubble of 12 very small rocks. These rocks look great from all angles, even the background. They climb as well. This allows you to vary the rocks used in your scene so that both look the same. Rubble rigged allows you to move, rotate, scale or hide each individual rock in the game of rubble. Large rocks to pebbles, it's all there and easy to use.
There are four sets textures to each of the rocks. The textures were designed for an average base color to brighten or darken easily one of the textures games or even do some of your own personal tint.

Rock My World - Iray Boulders - download now...


Rock My World - Iray Boulders

Rock My World - Iray Boulders

Rock My World - Iray Boulders

Rock My World - Iray Boulders

Rock My World - Iray Boulders

Rock My World - Iray Boulders

Rock My World - Iray Boulders

Rock My World - Iray Boulders

Rock My World - Iray Boulders

Rock My World - Iray Boulders

Rock My World - Iray Boulders

Rock My World - Iray Boulders

Rock My World - Iray Boulders

Rock My World - Iray Boulders

Rock My World - Iray Boulders

Rock My World - Iray Boulders

Rock My World - Iray Boulders


Features
  • Rock My World - Iray Boulders: (.DUF)
    • 7 Boulder sets
    • 7 Boulder props
    • 1 Rubble pile
    • 32 Materials
  • Textures Include:
    • 128 Texture Maps (2048x2048)
  • Daz Studio Iray Material Presets (.DUF)
Notes
  • This product includes:
    • 1 DSON Core Installer

Artist:
Dumor3D
Compatible Figures:
No
Compatible Software:
DAZ Studio 4.9
Install Types:
Daz Connect Install Manager Manual Install

DAZ Studio 4.7 a try for yourself because the program is free and you have nothing to lose.
The program can be downloaded from the official website and is completely free...www.daz3d.com



For now that's all the news we come back later ... thanks for visiting and like google+

No comments :

Post a Comment