DAZ 3D - HeadShop 10 WIN
Head Shop 10 is either a plugin used for 3D heads from photographs within DAZ Studio to create or to create an independent start OBJ file that can be imported from other programs. It allows the user to different levels of difficulty, suitable for beginners to advanced users and 3D supports 3D printing.
What's new in the chief shop 10?
1. Create texture files in three sizes (512x512, 1024x1024, 2048x2048)
2. Use to continue the second photo-profile - twice realism!
3. Use a new color and brush selector.
4. Export 3D printing statues ready for both B & W and color!
HeadShop 10 WIN - download now...
- HeadShop 10 can be used for a number of applications:
- 1. Create custom characters to be used within another 3D software such as Daz Studio, Poser or Maya. 3D faces and morphs can be used with most software that can import OBJ formats.
- 2. „Age” characters like children to see how they will look like in a few years in the future.
- 3. HeadShop 3D heads can be also used to create 3D prints for non-commercial purposes. Print ready files can be sent to print shops that use the files to produce solid objects with 3D printers, either in single color or multi-color.
- Figure 1: Male
- Figure 2: Female
- Figure 3: Child
- Prop 1: Hair 1-8
- Prop 2: Accessories 1-6
- Genesis Texture Maps
- Hair Texture Maps
- HeadShop 10 is compatible with DAZ 4.7 and higher. It can import any figure from Daz Studio (even non-Daz figures) as long as they have a "headbone".
- System requirements:
- WIN: HeadShop runs with the following minimal hardware:
- A Windows-based personal computer or laptop with the following minimal requirements:
- Screen of a resolution at least 1024x768
- 500 MB free disk space
- HeadShop runs under the following system software:
Windows VISTA, W7, W8 operating systems.
- Read ReadMe-Install document included with your download
- This product includes:
- 1 General Installer
- This product must be downloaded from the Product Library and is not available through DIM.
DAZ Studio 4.7 a try for yourself because the program is free and you have nothing to lose.
The program can be downloaded from the official website and is completely free...www.daz3d.com
For now that's all the news we come back later ... thanks for visiting and like google+