DAZ 3D - Daz Studio Rigging with Templates
Work more efficiently with lots of time learning knowledge with rigging economy models. Kim Schneider covers the calibration process by the example of their dress Calla Genesis.
This 1 hour 15 minute video presentation includes an introduction to Arki DAZ Studio to rigging, bones and weight mapping, rigging with models and refined style platforms.
This knowledge will be particularly useful for content creators, to smooth around their workflow and speed.
Contains 1.5 hours of bonus presentation: "Arki World Revealed" where they meet some of their content creation workflow, inspiration, steps and design sketches and 1-2-3 magic revealed in DS.
Daz Studio Rigging with Templates - download now...
- Daz Studio Rigging Content for this Course
- An introduction to rigging in DS:
- + Bones and weight mapping
- Advanced rigging:
- + Skirts or dresses
- Introduction to rigging with Templates:
- + What is a template?
- + Timesaver - nerve saver
- + Rig smarter, not harder
- Creating your own templates:
- + What do keep in mind when creating a template mesh
- + Bones, weight maps and morphs
- + Integrating custom sculpted standard morphs
- Using and refining template rigs:
- + How to use your new template
- + Use the new rig as a base for your final adjustments
- Templates - where and when?:
- + Examples of where Templates are useful
- Bonus Presentation: Arki's World Revealed:
- This is a unique view to step behind the scenes of Arki's world!
- Kim Schneider offers a unique styling mix for her Daz Studio clothing; it's sci-fi and fantasy rolled into one and so these items can be used in both niche environments. The style of these items is timeless.
- She presents some of her most popular products NeoIndia, Rune Bundle and a new clothing ensemble all created to fit Genesis 2 Female and Genesis 3 Female bases.
- In this presentation Kim reveals:
- Original design sketches
- Design stages
- Backstories of the characters
- Texture tips
- 1-2-3 magic conforming in Daz Studio
- How to use templates as time savers for creating clothing.
- Sneak peaks of current content development
- Q and A session on Arki's clothing designs
- Presented by Kim Schneider (Arki):
- Kim attended the University of Applied Sciences in Munster, North Rhine-Westphalia where she received a Bachelor of Arts degree in Media Design and Illustration.
- Over the years Kim has done work in the role-playing game industry applying her illustration skills for RPG games such as Engel for Feder and Schwert, Redaktion Phantastik, and the Pegasus Spiele game - Call of Cthulhu.
- Her journey into 3D Digital Art began in 2000 with Poser (yes fourteen years of Poser experience!), then Poser Pro and started vending Poser content in 2006. She's since been now hard at work at creating content for Daz Studio.
- She delves into other packages occasionally including Carrara, Bryce, Terragen and used Hexagon for modelling. She also uses GIMP, Photoshop elements and UV Mapper Pro in her workflow.
- This product includes:
- 2 General Installers
Arki Digital Art Live
Install Manager Manual Install
DAZ Studio 4.7 a try for yourself because the program is free and you have nothing to lose.
The program can be downloaded from the official website and is completely free...www.daz3d.com
For now that's all the news we come back later ... thanks for visiting and like google+