30.1.16

DAZ 3D - L.I.E Make-up Set 2 for Genesis 3 Female

DAZ 3D - L.I.E Make-up Set 2 for Genesis 3 Female

L.I.E Make-up Set 2 for Genesis 3 Female


A collection of hand-painted eye makeup, blush, lipstick and more that will help you that perfect look for Genesis 3 female characters that you worked!

Mix and match all available options, or double-end solutions for the face ...

This sentence was created based on the popular designs; Night, Punk, summer, teenager, vintage ...

This product uses Genesis 3 female base UV maps.

L.I.E Make-up Set 2 for Genesis 3 Female - download now...


L.I.E Make-up Set 2 for Genesis 3 Female

L.I.E Make-up Set 2 for Genesis 3 Female

L.I.E Make-up Set 2 for Genesis 3 Female

L.I.E Make-up Set 2 for Genesis 3 Female

L.I.E Make-up Set 2 for Genesis 3 Female


Features
  • L.I.E Make-up Set 2 for Genesis 3 Female(s):
    • 32 Eye Make-ups:
      • 6 Night
      • 6 Punk
      • 6 Summer
      • 6 Teen
      • 6 Vintage
      • 2 Lace
    • 21 Lipsticks:
      • 5 Night
      • 5 Punk
      • 5 Summer
      • 5 Teen
      • 1 Vintage
    • 6 Beauty Marks
    • 6 Blusher
  • Textures Include:
    • 66 Texture Maps (4096 x 4096)
  • Daz Studio Layered Material Presets (.DUF)
Notes
  • This product includes:
    • 1 DSON Core Installer

Artist:
Neikdian
Compatible Figures:
Genesis 3 Female
Compatible Software:
DAZ Studio 4.9
Install Types:Daz Connect Install Manager Manual Install

DAZ Studio 4.7 a try for yourself because the program is free and you have nothing to lose.
The program can be downloaded from the official website and is completely free...www.daz3d.com



For now that's all the news we come back later ... thanks for visiting and like google+

No comments:

Post a Comment