DAZ 3D - UV Tailor
Tailor UV is a plugin for DAZ Studio 64-bit Windows, you can view the UVS for each model and printing. This allows you to create new textures for existing models, so that they correspond to the uv-set of this model. It also allows you to create textures for the new models that you have created for UVS. It lets you see how your UVs and textures will be affected by the division process, so that you can ensure that it brings good to the high level of subdivision. The main features are: - Viewing / printing templates models Ask early, all DAZ models - Victoria 1-4 on current Genesis (3 at this stage). For each model, you load DAZ Studio, you can see the UVS. - View / print all UV sets, not just the one currently loaded on the model, but all the games available on the new Genesis models - View / Print All subdivision levels. UVS subdivision changed slightly as they are smoothed in the suburbs. Tailor You can check your UV textures against UV high resolution maps generated. - Display / print with and without a map background image. With the image, you can see exactly how the match against UVS image map currently in use. Without it, you have a model that allows you to create your own texture. - Does it works with the new Genesis 3 UV provisions do not overlap. So can the choice of finishes, UV sets, subdivision level and export uv pictures automate the script DAZ Script -.
UV Tailor - download now...
- UV Tailor:
- View / Print all models from early Poser models, all DAZ models - Victoria 1-4 up through current Genesis (3 at this point). For any model you can load into DAZ Studio, you can view the uvs.
- View / Print all uv sets, not only the one currently in use by the loaded model, but all the sets available on the newer Genesis models
- View / Print all Subdivision levels. Subdivision slightly changes uvs as they are smoothed in the Subdivision process. UV Tailor lets you check your textures against the generated high res uv maps.
- View / Print with and without background image map. With the image, you can view exactly how the uvs match up against the image map currently in use. Without them, you have a template over which to create your own texture.
- Correctly works with the new Genesis 3 non overlapping uv layouts.
- Scriptable from DAZ Script so you can automate the selection of surfaces, uv sets, subdivision levels and export of uv images.
- .PDF Manual
- This product is Windows compatible ONLY
- This product includes:
- 1 DAZ Studio Installer
DAZ Studio 4.9
Install Manager Manual Install
DAZ Studio 4.7 a try for yourself because the program is free and you have nothing to lose.
The program can be downloaded from the official website and is completely free...www.daz3d.com
For now that's all the news we come back later ... thanks for visiting and like google+