DAZ 3D - Bryce 7.1 Pro - HDRI Enhanced Skies
September cloudy Bryce had made huge, joined panoramas and processed to obtain true HDRI. They correspond to the pure sky and Bryce are mixed contrast will improve and add beautiful ambient light. The HDRI can be compensated on the Bryce sky and even create with one another, exchanged several sky. To facilitate the process, and improved Sky Sky HDRI Sky are in a library. A video tutorial 5 parts gives you all the information you need to create your own heaven, making drool every viewer of your graphics.
Bryce 7.1 Pro - HDRI Enhanced Skies - download now...
- Bryce 7.1 Pro - HDRI Enhanced Skies
- 7 High Resolution HDRIs (.HDR) 8192 x 4096 pixels
- 7 Medium Resolution HDRIs (.HDR) 4096 x 2048 pixels
- 7 Specular Convolved HDRIs (.HDR) 1024 x 512 pixels
- 7 QTVR (.MOV) showing the HDRIs
- 1 Sky Library (.BSK) with 21 Sky Presets
- 6 Videos (.MP4)
- 1 Introduction to the set
- 5 Tutorials explaining the sky features
- 2 Generic Documents (.PDF)
- This product includes:
- 1 Bryce Installer
Install Manager Manual Install
DAZ Studio 4.7 a try for yourself because the program is free and you have nothing to lose.
The program can be downloaded from the official website and is completely free...www.daz3d.com
For now that's all the news we come back later ... thanks for visiting and like google+