DAZ 3D - HDRI Set Tourbillon
The scene is a 13th century castle ruins above the valley and offers exceptional scenery and lighting. Image Based Lighting can make with natural light, are used, but also to illuminate any scene that are not necessarily photorealistic needs - and they give beautiful scenes, too.
All Daz 3D programs accept the same type of HDRI. Five HDRIs contained in two sizes and can be loaded directly into one of the DAZ 3D programs. Start documents and sample light settings for all DAZ 3D programs are included to get you started, including the shadow detection for Carrara and Bryce (Studio Iray already).
HDRI Set Tourbillon - download now...
- HDRI Set Tourbillon
- 5 high resolution HDRIs (.HDR) 8192 x 4096 pixels
- 5 medium resolution HDRIs (.HDR) 4096 x 2048 pixels
- 5 specular convolved HDRIs (.HDR) 1024 x 512 pixels
- 5 high resolution tone-mapped LDRIs (.JPG) 8192 x 4096 pixels
- 5 QTVR (.MOV) showing the HDRIs
- 5 Flash (.SWF) showing the HDRIs
- 10 Documents (.PDF)
- 2 generic HDRI/IBL, and the HDRIs supplied
- 2 Daz Studio Iray: starter for Iray and example settings
- 2 Daz Studio 3Delight: starter for 3Delight UberEnvironment2 and example settings
- 3 Carrara specific: starter, shadow capture and example settings
- 3 Bryce specific: starter, shadow capture and example settings
- 14 Text files (.TXT)
- 5 short descriptions of the HDRIs
- 9 listing the content
- This product includes:
- 1 General Installer
DAZ Studio 4.9, Carrara, Bryce
Install Manager Manual Install
DAZ Studio 4.7 a try for yourself because the program is free and you have nothing to lose.
The program can be downloaded from the official website and is completely free...www.daz3d.com
For now that's all the news we come back later ... thanks for visiting and like google+