2.12.16

DAZ 3D - Z My Emotions - Morph Dial Expressions for the Genesis 3 Female

DAZ 3D - Z My Emotions - Morph Dial Expressions for the Genesis 3 Female

Z My Emotions - Morph Dial Expressions for the Genesis 3 Female


Be sensual and romantic with Z my feelings for Genesis 3 Woman! This brand new series of high quality expressions will give life to your makes! The terms are either Morph Dial or One-Click, the one you prefer! You will not hide your poses, only compliments! There are 20 eye positions with mirrors for Render flexible angle included.

Z My Emotions - Morph Dial Expressions for the Genesis 3 Female - download now...


Z My Emotions - Morph Dial Expressions for the Genesis 3 Female

Z My Emotions - Morph Dial Expressions for the Genesis 3 Female

Z My Emotions - Morph Dial Expressions for the Genesis 3 Female

Z My Emotions - Morph Dial Expressions for the Genesis 3 Female

Z My Emotions - Morph Dial Expressions for the Genesis 3 Female


Features
  • Z My Emotions for the Genesis 3 Female: (.DUF)
    • 25 Morph Dial Expressions
    • 1 Zero Dials Reset
    • 25 One Click Expressions
    • 1 Zero "One Click" Reset
    • 20 Eye Positions
    • 20 Mirrored Eye Positions
    • 1 Zero Eye Position Reset
  • Detailed List of Expressions:
    • Adoration
    • Affection
    • Astonishment
    • Calm
    • Cheeky Wink
    • Content
    • Deep Gaze
    • Distant Gaze
    • Doubt
    • Eagerness
    • Ecstasy
    • Elation
    • Hope
    • Joy
    • Optimism
    • Pleasure
    • Pride
    • Pucker
    • Rapture
    • Relief
    • Serious Stare
    • Smile Cheeky
    • Smile Squint Eyes
    • Surprise
    • Thrilled
Notes
  • This product includes:
    • 1 DSON Core Installer

Artist:
Zeddicuss
Compatible Figures:
Genesis 3 Female
Compatible Software:
DAZ Studio 4.9
Install Types:
Daz Connect Install Manager Manual Install

DAZ Studio 4.7 a try for yourself because the program is free and you have nothing to lose.
The program can be downloaded from the official website and is completely free...www.daz3d.com



For now that's all the news we come back later ... thanks for visiting and like google+

No comments:

Post a Comment